Solberg Replacement Element from 35scfm to 6600scfm (11220 m3/hr)
- Industrial Strength Replacement Polyester Media Elements
- Continuous temperature minimum: -15° F (-26° C)
- Continuous temperature rating complete assembly maximum: 220°F (104°C)
- Filter change out differential: 10"-15" in. H2O above initial delta P
- Less maintenance, Washable, lukewarm water & mild detergent
- More durable than paper media
- Moisture resistant
- Handles hot air and oil mist from unload cycle of reciprocating/piston compressor
- Reinforced with epoxy coated steel wire on both sides of cloth
- Dust loading capacity is increased 40 % - 50% with prefilter
- Optimal sealing surface & design
- Polyester offers 99%+ removal efficiency to 5 micron
- Paper offers 99%+ removal efficiency to 2 micron
Options (upon request): Polyester - 1, 4, 25 and 100 micron - HEPA - 99.97% D.O.P. efficiency to 0.3 micron - Stainless Steel Nomex - High temperature Nomex cloth - 99+% efficient, Reinforces by stainless steel wire mesh and expanded metal - Activated carbon - Prefilter heat stamping for custom imprinting
Suggested Applications: Please see attached specification sheet (canister applications)
B = Closed one end w/bolt hole
C = Closed one end
F = Felt gaskets on open end(s)
G = Galvanized metal endcaps
H = Felt gasket on bolt hole
I = Injection molded santoprene
M = Molded plastisol
N = Neoprene gaskets on endcaps
R = Mixed Rubber/cork gasket EC's
T = Tin plated metal endcaps
1 = 1 gasket only
The SOLBERG name has become synonymous with quality filtration solutions in most industrial market segments where rotating equipment is used for the movement of air.
SOLBERG products can improve the performance and longevity of critical machinery including vacuum pumps, blowers, fans, compressors and engines.
Inlet Air Filtration and Silencing
Pneumatic equipment needs protection to ensure years of reliable performance and proper filtration is essential to prevent costly pump failures and downtime. Solberg’s complete line of inlet filters and filter silencers offer quick and cost effective options for protecting equipment and work environments where noise is a concern.
Vacuum Process Filtration & Separation
When it comes to vacuum systems, selecting the proper filtration and separation components is essential to ensure pump system longevity, reduce maintenance costs, and maximize process uptime. Solberg has the product solutions and expertise to help you optimize your process.
Oil Mist Eliminators
In critical continuous-duty applications, equipment uptime is a priority. Solberg’s oil mist eliminators are engineered to help engine and equipment operators maximize uptime and reduce maintenance. Solberg is committed to providing engine and turbine operators with the products and support that they need to succeed.